Monday, October 04, 2010

Trip to New Forest - England

Place: New Forest, England
Mode: Train Trip (London Waterloo Station - Brockenhurst - London)
Date(s) of Travel: July 31, 2010








You can read more about the place(s) here: New Forest, England

My Experience:

1. I heard about the beauty of new forest, so I decided to go there and enjoy the summer. Early morning, I left from waterloo station and reached Brockenhurst which is one of the city in new forest area. When I reached brockenhurst it was drizzling and weather was near perfect for walking/trekking.

2. I went to local tourist information centre and bought a walking trail map and started walking towards Lymington (another city in the area). I would say it is the beautiful ever country side I have seen in england.

3. Then I went to Beaulieu which is a very beautiful place where the National motor museum and the palace house located. It was a very nice experience to see a wide variety of motor cars from olden days till the modern ferrari.

4. Finally I reached Lymington and had few beers. In lymington there is a car showroom which had lot of ferrari cars and maseratis. Just to have a view of black ferrari was like bliss. Hope one day I will have a chance to drive a ferrari.

Thought of Day: Peace cannot be kept by force. It can only be achieved by understanding. - Albert Einstein

No comments: